[Werbung:] Hello everyone, happy summer day! You know I love Berlin and I also love creative projects, so I was super excited when this opportunity came up:
Some weeks ago, I was approached for a super fun cooperation with FUJIFILM instax: they sent me their brand new photo printer, the FUJIFILM instax SHARE SP-2 which can be found in the FUJIFILM instax store. With this printer, one can print photos directly from the smartphone which then come out in a great vintage look with a white frame.
The New FUJIFILM instax SHARE SP-2 Smartphone Printer:
It’s super easy to handle, you simply need to download the instax SHARE app for Android or iOS in order to get started. Then you can use the app to print out your photos with the printer via a wifi connection and you can even use the app for editing the photo or to try out filters.
Printing photos would only be half the fun without a little challenge:
mine was to create a guide for Berlin for one of you to win.
To get started with this fun project, I went to one of my favorite and most colorful places in Berlin, the Highdeck-Siedlung. This place is full of colors and we explored it in order to take some shots for my guide.
With the instax SHARE SP-2 printer, we were able to get the photos printed just directly where we took them. Such a great thing for parties, travelling, weddings or scrapbooking.
The app was sometimes a bit slow and buggy for my new phone’s operating
system, but I am sure this is going to be fixed. The printer itself
worked fine all the time and it could be used super easily. You can connect it with several phones and then simply get your photos printed immediately.
A Handmade Berlin Guide With Instax Photos:
After having taken lots of photos and also after browsing through my archives, I got a whole bunch of Berlin-photos printed, showing my fave places, food spots, parks and advice for fun activities.
Using the app can get a little addictive, because it is so much fun to see the photos get printed and have them in the hand instead of only seeing them on a display. I love getting their analogous version.
So here’s the guide: a little book full of advice for awesome places and activities in Berlin, many of my very personal favorite spots and of course also some handlettering and colorful masking tape.
Win Your Own Handmade Berlin Guide:
– Leave a comment under this blogpost with your name and e-mail adress.
– Only one entry per person, only complete entries with e-mail adress and name count.
– You have to be at least 18 years old to participate.
– The giveaway ends on Sunday, September 4, on 6 p.m. and is open to worldwide participation. I will draw a winner randomly and contact him or her via e-mail. If I don’t get a response with the shipping adress within 14 days, I will determine a new winner.
– The giveaway takes place without the possibility of recourse to legal action, the prize won’t be payed in cash.
– The e-mail adress of the winners will be published on this blog and by participating, you agree to this.
– The winner will receive the Berlin guide via mail.
Apart from reading this post, you should also check out my blogger pal’s blogs: Bine of was eigenes has already published a blogpost about her Cologne guide and you will soon be able to find postings on the blogs of Nadine of Dreierlei Liebelei, Nic of Luzia Pimpinella and Stef of magnoliaelectric. Keep and eye on them and also join their guide giveaways. 🙂
So what are your favorite spots in Berlin? Can’t wait to receive some new ideas and thank you for reading and participating. 🙂