Hey everyone, happy Saturday! Do you remember that two weeks ago I introduced you to my brand new Fujifilm Instax Mini Polaroid Camera which I got from radbag?
Apart from talking about the camera and showing you my first steps with it, I also asked you to participate in a photo challenge in order to win your own camera.
Many of you submitted creative photos on Instagram (see all submissions of the #radbagphotochallenge here) and it was really hard to decide on a winner. I told you that I would pick the winner with the most creative, charming or funny entry and I finally decided on a photo which combines several of those elements:
Thank you so much for participating with your camera couple, dear hakunamakatha, your photo is just too cute! Congratulations for winning a polaroid camera!! 🙂
I loved that this photo is about photography in general and shows her passion for this hobby, that one can see a creative effort and that it is also super charming and made me laugh and smile.
The text under the photo says (in German):
& Holga – frisch vermählt – würden sich sich über Nachwuchs freuen,
um die Welt fortan analog zu dritt erkunden zu können.”
Such a cute idea! So congratulations and have tons of fun with your camera, can’t wait to see some first results!
Because it was hard to pick a winner due to all of those lovely entries, I decided to at least show some of my other favorites here in this blog post (please don’t be sad if your photo isn’t shown here, there were to many good ones):
1. fuchsmaedchen posted a lovely double exposure shot and talked about creative and social work and about slowing down sometimes.
2. miniherz 21 told a super cute story about being kind to each other and about strangers who took a photo of her during her holidays.
3. candeeland_de loves double exposure shots as well. Love the ferris wheel in your portrait!
4. _maria__ma has an impressive camera collection.
5. tagtraeumerinde made double exposure with a mirror, such a cute idea!
6. trashpilotin talks about analogue photography and shows her wonderfully colorful shot.
7. lebe_schoen has included a polaroid camera in her hand-drawn wishlist.
8. _mariposa_ made a lovely double exposure shot by accident while sharing the camera with a friend.
Thank you so much for participating and make sure to check out the other nice submissions! 🙂