Heyy! 🙂 Here are lots of photos I took with my phone during the last two weeks, they give you little insights into my everyday life which currently mainly consists of being outside, studying, eating good food and wearing colorful outfits. 🙂
1. That’s the campus where I study, I love those old buildings.
2. Yellow tights and lace skirt. <3
3. My herbs and flowers are constantly growing.
1. Pretty decor in my kitchen.
2. Colorful outfit, we were out for a walk after work. 🙂
3. My alarm clocks which help me to get up every morning.
1. My pretty and colorful room with my sewing table and a sleeping dalmatian.
2. A look into the sehlf where I store my items I sell on DaWanda: Handpainted Mr. Moustache mugs, brooches and dribble bibs.
3. New nailpolish and new lipstick. <3
1. Sleeping Mogli, his face on his dog-bone. 😀
2. Out first bbq on our balcony with my grandma’s vintage tablecloth. 🙂
3. Fabric stacks for upcoming sewing projects…
1. Our balcony: we bought some new flowers and those we grow ourselves are becoming bigger and bigger.
2. Red ballerinas and white lace tights.
3. Making basil pesto. 🙂
1. Fresh, homemade pesto.
2. Awwww, it’s so lovely outside!
3. Blue tights, on my way to my first date with Sammy of The Cookie Button. <3
1. Frozen yoghurt in Berlin with Sammy, we had a great afternoon! <3
2. Thrifting in Kreuzberg.
3. Paying clothes per weight. 🙂 I bought two dresses for a total of 8€. 🙂
1. Tired Mogli. <3
2. Look at that pretty vintage bowl I found at Oxfam.
3. A button with my favourite lovebird fabric. <3
I hope you’re having a great spring time! 🙂