Hello everyone! Oh my, last week has been incredibly amazing and extraordinary fantastic and I’m sooooo extremely sad that it’s over and passed away so fast, I enjoyed every tiny second and magical moment! 🙂 Last week was my summer blogger week, Stefanie of Squeaky Swing and Stef of Magnoliaelectric came to visit me and we spent nearly one week together. We had already started planning this many weeks before and it was just the best decision that we could have made! 🙂
What is more, Laura of Tagträumerin also came over the weekend and like it was the case with the other girls, I liked her a lot and it was as great as I had expected. We had a week full of food dates, outfit shoots, inspiring conversations, sightseeing, vintage shopping, time outside in the sun and a trip to the seaside with my friend Anja of aentschie who also spent time with us and I got to know Fabienne of The 59th Streetbridge who came to see Stef. 🙂
It was really hard to say goodbye, but I’ll spend the next days with sorting photos and remembering this awesome week. 🙂 So until I’m ready to share all the other photos, here’s my last week in Instagram photos! 🙂
1. Fresh bedding for my guests. // 2. Chaos in my closet, because we were sorting clothes for an outfit shooting. // 3. Checking out an abandoned area on our first evening. // 4. Tons of clothes we took with us. // 5. Stefanie, Stef and I. // 6. An afternoon with those lovelies. // 7. Stef takes the best photos. // 8. Us. 🙂 // 9. Taking tons of photos.
1. Ready for our trip to the seaside. // 2. Snacks. // 3. Warnemünde. // 4. Arriving at the Baltic Sea. // 5. Happy feet. // 6. Picnic. // 7. I wanna go to the seaside… // 8. Greek dinner. // 9. Breakfast.
1. Good morning, let’s go to Berlin. // 2. Vintage shopping. // 3. When bloggers meet… // 4. Cupcake heaven! // 5. I love this blue bus. // 6. Shopping scores. // 7. The gifts I got from my lovely guests. // 8. Breakfast. // 9. Ready. 🙂
1. A little gift I found for Flo. // 2. Time for a frozen yoghurt. // 3. Oh, how much I love froyo! // 4. Dinner time. // 5. Dinner at Knofi. // 6. Potsdamer Platz.
1. Our last morning outfit photo together. // 2. Veggie Burger at Vego Foodworld. // 3. Perfection! Open air karaoke at the Mauerpark. // 4. Sweets for my sweet. // 5. Our view from the 37th floor. Goodbye, awesome week! // 6. The end of a wonderful time with some people I’ll really miss!