1. I really love this bright kitchen shelf, the colorful details are so pretty and I like the bunting.
2. I’ve recently seen lots of DIY tutorials like this for how to make a pretty Peter Pan collar and I definitely wanna make one myself.
3. Which pretty shoes! I must make cute clips for my shoes to make them look as pretty as the ones on the photo. 🙂
4. This is such a beautiful home decor idea, I’ll try that as soon as the new apartment is finished, this will add lots of color to plain corners in each room. 🙂
5. Some months ago I fell in love with floral vintage plates, I started to collect some and I totally fell in love with those especially pretty ones on that photo. <3
6. Great idea for a photo display using a wooden picture frame.
7. Awwww, I’m usually not a big fan of candles (to me they are just dust catchers, I only use them during the Christmas season), but this is such a cute idea! Wanna make those one day as little gifts and this way, I have a good excuse for vintage teacup shopping at the flea market. 🙂
8. This is an awesome idea, isn’t it? I have way too many scarves and other accessories and I love this way of using an old ladder to organize those things.
9. I’ve recently been thinking of making bow ties for Flo and Mogli for Christmas and this one looks extremely nice.
10. Oh my gosh, this is incredibly beautiful! <3 I’ve been seeing those old enamel sieves everywhere on the flea market and the person who had this pretty idea of using it as a flower pot definitely inspired me to make such a thing for my new balcony. 🙂
So, what’s your favourite? 🙂