Happy Sunday! 🙂 For those who are relatively new to my blog (Hello, I’m glad you read my posts! :)), here’s a list of past DIY projects I posted some time ago. I know that Sunday is a day when many of you sit at home and craft or sew (Apart from going to the flea market, that’s one of my favourite ways to spend Sundays, too :)), and that’s why I thought I could share a list of tutorials I once made and maybe there’s somebody who wants to try one of those projects. 🙂
1. This is an easy sewing project perfect for beginners and I posted it only a short time ago. The tutorial shows you how to make a simpe heart-shaped pillow, either as a gift for the special one you love, or to beautify your bedroom. 🙂
2. During my first blog party which I hosted past summer, I shared a project for how to make little cupcake pincushions.
3. Making those cute, little felt owl brooches was one of the first DIY projects I ever shared on my blog. 🙂
4. Here’s a sewing tutorial for a camera case. If you want to read the German version, you can click here. 🙂
5. This project has also been developed last summer during my first blog party, I shared how to print tote bags with natural stamps.
6. Finally, this was a colorful present I made for my mother: a canvas embellished with felt clouds and rain drops.
Wish you a happy Sunday, I’ll be going to the new apartment to go on arranging the rooms and to build up furniture. 🙂